Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snowman Soup

My first Craft show of the season is NEXT SATURDAY in Monmouth at the VFW Hall from 8:30-3pm!!! OMGoodness I hope I get everything done in time. I do have a few items done, and I'd love to show you one today.

It's called Snowman Soup! I made these last year and really got hooked on putting candy canes in my cocoa. Talk about Mmmmmmmm!!! I've been a very good girl so far and I have not had any of my cocoa that I'm saving for the craft shows . . . . . . YET that is. . . give me a little bit of time. :o)

You can bet I'm going to be using my Big Shot on a lot of the projects, because it's awesome!!! Here I used my Top Note Bigz Die to top off the cello bag. The stamp set I used is Deer Friends, which is a level 2 hostess only stamp set. There is still time to earn this stamp set for FREE, so call or e-mail me today to schedule your workshop!

I also made a few in Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue. This time I used the Merry & Bright Stamp set.

And . . . since I didn't have a blog last year to share items with you I couldn't resit taking a minute to show you my 2007 Snowman Soup.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back tomorrow for some homemade fudge!!!

- Georgia

No comments: