Sunday, April 12, 2009

On Your Birthday - Scallop Oval

Happy Easter Stampers!!!

Yesterday morning my son, Blake, colored Easter Eggs. He had a lot of fun, and we even ate a few with our lunch yesterday. Below are a couple of picture of Blake and his eggs.



Below you'll see is were the "double dipping" began. . . doing just 1 dozen eggs is not enough. Blake decided to re-dip all of the eggs, and not in the same color. :o)


Here are Blake's eggs.


I'm glad you stopped by to take a peak into my Easter, now on with the card sample. I was needing a quick and fun birthday card and here is what I came up with:

Stamp Set: On Your Birthday

Card Stock: Regal Rose; Basic Black; Level 1 Print Pack (Hostess DSP)

Ink: Basic Black

Punches: Round Tab; Scallop Oval; Large Oval; Small Oval

Other Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals; White Gel Pen; Silver Brad; Valet (Ribbon Originals)

I also wanted to share a close up of the purse. The purse handles were done by first punching the small oval out of basic black card stock and then punching the large oval over it. This gives you a nice handle for your purse, which is a round tab punch folded in half. The Black is from the Ribbon Originals Valet set. I really need to get using these before the new catalog comes out and they are gone!

New Catalog starts July 1st. Remember ALL card club members get this catalog for FREE!!! Clubs are forming now, please let me know if you're interested.

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

No comments: