Sunday, August 9, 2009

Final day of Convention 2009

Hi Stampers,

Well yesterday was the final day of the 2009 Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was SO much FUN, but I am ready to go home and sleep. :o) As I'm sure you can guess I didn't get much sleep while in Utah.

Yesterday was lots of fun! Nancy, one of the ladies in our group, got over to the convention center early to get a good place in line. Wendy and I joined her at 6:30 with our running shoes on. . . OK I didn't have running shoes on I had sandals. . . so . . . I took them off and put them into my bag. :o)

Below is a silly little video of me, and Wendy running to get seats. OK. . . this is crazy. . . when they open the doors people really run for the front row seats, and we were lucky enough to get 1st and 2nd row seats for our group.

It was great watching the person instead of the big screen for a change. :o) And if I go again next year I look forward to running again. :o)


Tomorrow I would like to get back to showing you card samples. I have a ton of swaps to go through and take pictures of. If you would like to see some of the swaps in person there is still time to register for Saturday's Stamp Fair. . . Click HERE for the details! For today's "sample" I'd like to share a few pictures of my final day at the Stampin' Up! convention.



Remember you can click on slide shows to make them larger!


SALE - It's the final day of the Stamping with Georgia Convention SALE!

Today ONLY purchase 2 stamp sets and get the 3rd stamp set at 1/2 OFF! (please note the third set is of equal or lessor value). I look forward to hearing from you before midnight!

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: