Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MDS . . inspired by Patty!

Hi Stampers,

I'm sure you all have blogs you check daily, or every other day . . . right? I do too. Beside the idea book and catalog blogs are where I find most of my inspiration. One blog that always gives me inspiration is Patty Bennett's blog. Like most of us Patty has been playing with her My Digital Studio (MDS) program. . . One of the projects she made I just new I wanted to CASE (copy and share everything). Since I too have the MDS software I got right to work.

With the busy season ahead of us I made fliers of my upcoming events to pass out at vendor shows as well as at clubs, workshops and make & take classes. MDS is going to be great to create fliers like this, and just Monday I watched the video on how to created DVD's with this software. . . I can't wait to give it a try.


I know it's small, so if you'd like me to e-mail you this so that you can see my upcoming events . . . please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

BTW - WREATH Class TONIGHT 7pm, but I'll be ready to go at 6:30 if you'd like an early start.

No comments: