Saturday, February 27, 2010

Abe's 1st Birthday Card

Hi Stampers,

Today is going to be a very fun day as we are attending a 1st birthday party for a little boy named Abe.  So today I'd like to share with you the card I made for Abe.

I used the Sale-a-bration stamp set Happy Moments and as you know you can get it for FREE with a $50 purchase.  Colors used are Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White.


For the inside I knew I wanted to do something special for Abe, so I got out my Big Shot and Pop-Up Cake die and went to work.


The designer paper came from the scrapbook kit, Sunny Day.

Thanks for stopping by today . . . enjoy your weekend, and make sure to check back tomorrow for the birthday banner I did for Abe's party.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: