Saturday, July 18, 2009

Diorama Card

Hi Stampers!

Today I'd like to share with you a diorama card! This card was so simple to make and if you sign up for my August 1st make and take class at The Well you'll get to make one too!

For this card I choose the Just Buzzin' Bye Stamp Set and More Mustard and Chocolate Chip Card Stock.


This card can even fold flat for mailing then pop back open for display!

As I mention above you can make this card at my next Make & Take Class, which is Saturday, August 1st at The Well in Monmouth starting at 10 am. Cost for this class is $20 and you'll be making a total of 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages. Please call or e-mail me by Thursday, July 30th so I have time to cut supplies.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks for stopping by.

Georgia

georgia@mustainlaw.com

343-9356

No comments: