Saturday, July 4, 2009

So Many Toys

Hi Stampers!

Happy 4th of July. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend. . . . and today I'd like to share a picture of the new Decor Element I put up in Blake's upstairs toy room yesterday. I just love that it says so many toys so little time, because that's Blake's life. . . if only my life was that simple. :o)

First a picture of part of this toy room (aka closet). We are very blessed to have 3 bedrooms upstairs and each of them basically have rooms for closets . . . it's great!




And now a closeup of the Decor Element, So Many Toys. I purchased the Medium size, which is 30-1/4" X 7-1/2" . . . I really thought the white would "pop" on the green wall and it did!

After putting up a few of these Decor Elements I really want to suggest that you have a friend help you hold it in place. . . just until you get the transfer sheet stuck onto the wall. . . this is especially important when you are working with larger Decor Elements. I actually put this one on myself and before I "stuck" the transfer sheet on the wall I stepped back to make sure it was straight and one of my corners came off of the wall. . . so I spent a long time pulling the transfer sheet apart from itself, but as you can see from the finished project I got it done!

Another suggestion when you're working with a large Decor Element . . . if you can cut it apart into smaller sections to apply it is much easier to work with. :o)

Thanks for stopping by today, and pray that it's doesn't rain this afternoon as Rocky, Blake and I are all in an outdoors wedding!

Happy 4th of July!

Georgia

No comments: