Monday, December 13, 2010

Definitely Decorative

Hi Stampers,


Have you had a chance to check out Stampin' Up!'s line Definitely Decorative products?  They are "rub-ons" for your walls!!!

When you visit my house you'll find many of them throughout my home (click here for samples) . . . . One is in our master bedroom along with our wedding picture.

It reads, "Happily ever After. . . . all because two people fell in love."  It's a great reminder as it's one of the first things I see when I wake up and one of the last when I go to bed.
You can view the whole Definitely Decorative catalog by clicking the link on the left side of this page.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

FYI - Tuesday card club is THIS WEEK!

1 comment:

Tabitha L said...

Thank you foor sharing this