Thursday, March 24, 2011

Final week of Sale-a-bration!!!

Hi Stampers,

Long time no Blog!  Sorry about that. . . as you can guess family has been keeping me very busy.  I do have some cards to share with you and will schedule some post so you can stop back and check them out.

I'd like to remind you that this is the FINAL week of Sale-a-bration . . if you have not gotten all of the FREE products you'd like remember you can shop 24/7 at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/

Today I am shaing a card club members got to make using the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Punch Bunch!


I cased this card from my up,upline Julie S.  I only changed the brads. . . Julie used white ones.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back tomorrow for another Punch Bunch Sample!

~ Georgia

No comments: