Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blake's Birthday

As you can guess from my lack of blogging I have been VERY busy!!!  Today I'd like to share with you a few pictures from Blake's birthday.  My little guy turned 5 and we celebrated ALL weekend.  Saturday was the friend party, Sunday was the family party and Monday was his actual birthday, so we took him and a couple of buds to Fun City in Burlington, IA.

The birthday party was a Camping Theme, so I had to make a Camp Caulkins sign for the front door.


What's camping without S'mores?


Of course, I had to use my Big Shot to make a Happy Birthday Blake banner. . . it was very long!!!

And we all needed party hats!  I couldn't find any so I made my own using the Under the Stars stamp set. . . here's my little Callie Ann ready to party!!!


And since I have been taking cake classes I HAD to make the cake, and I had so much fun doing it!


I also made chocolate cupcake with  sticks "ready" to roast!


The kids needed something to drink, so with my big shot I cranked out Bug Juice labels.  I even asked my friend Kristal to take my picture, as I'm always the women behind the camera!  :o)


We had 14 kids at the house and 3 babies under the age of 10 months.  Needless to say it was VERY loud at the party! :o)


Sunday was the family party and we had a quick family picture snapped before the fun began. (Callie Ann didn't want to wear her party hat!)


I had to make another cake for Sunday's party, but didn't mind.  This time I decided to to a lake instead of a stream . . and added a Gator, which Grandpa George got Blake a real one to ride on. :o)


Then Monday was his actual birthday . . here is a picture of Blake with two of his best buddies, Tyler & Gabe. . . . they were ready to go swimming!


I was getting caked out, so I opted for cookies.  The boys loved the fact they had a 5 on them and they were all 5 years old!


Thanks for taking time to share in my world! 

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

p.s.  The next birthday "adventure" is Callie Ann's 1st birthday coming up in June!!!

No comments: