Monday, June 6, 2011

Callie Ann's 1st Birthday Party!

Hi Stampers,

Today I’d like to share with you my daughter Callie Ann’s 1st birthday. . . She turned 1 on June 4th!


Of course you can bet I had to make the invitations. . . we had decided to do a Tinker Bell theme since we took the family to Disney in January. . . I actually made two invites, but forgot to take pictures of the other one.



Since we were going to be outside in the garage/backyard and not in the house I made a Pixie Hollow sign with an arrow and attached it to a piece of posterboard. I wanted to add some more butterflies to the board, but ran out of time. As you can guess I used my Big Shot! Did you know the pennant die is retiring??? You better get one before they are gone.


You can bet I needed to make a Happy 1st Birthday Callie Ann banner . . . and it was so long it stretched across the whole garage.



Here’s are a couple of close ups. . . . as you can guess it’s hard to get a good picture of the whole banner.


Just this past year I’ve been taking cake classes, so I was very happy to make Callie Ann’s birthday cake. . . beside the cakes, I made cupcakes and cake pops!


Here's another picture of the birthday girl. . . with her mommy and daddy.


I also stamped the gift bags, and pixie sticks . . . here are the pixie sticks. . .


And that was my little girls very special day! Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: