Friday, February 24, 2012

Fresh Vintage - SAB Set

Hi Stampers,

The card today turned out super cute, and simple.  Using the Sale-a-bration set Fresh Vintage I was able to clear emboss the butterfly with my Heat Tool!


For inspiration I turned to the Sale-a-bration catalog. . . on page 5 you'll find a notebook with this butterfly on it.  The butterfly was cut out using the Butterfly Bigz die and my big shot.  Then I stamped the image with Versamark and using the Heat Tool and Clear Embossing Powder I embossed the images.

The button was from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, which is also a Sale-a-bration item you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase.

Here's a close up for you!


Thanks for stopping, and remember Sale-a-bration runs until March 31st!

~Georgia~

No comments: