Sunday, February 6, 2011

break time

Hi Stampers,

I'm so very sad to be writing this post. . . if you've followed my blog I'm sure you've noticed the lack of posts.  Ever since I had my second child I have found it very hard to pull myself away and get to the stamp room.  Since I'm not stamping very much I have not had much to share on my blog.  This has really stressed me out and even made me sad.

I've decided to step back from blogging on a regular schedule.  I still hope to blog now and then and I'm sure once Callie Ann gets a little older (and stops nursing) I won't be as tied down.

Please note I am still an active Stampin' Up! demo and I am still having clubs and workshops.  I hope to add make and takes classes into my lineup soon.

As I do still want to share with you via blogging I would like to invite you to become a fan of my facebook page.  When I do post on my blog I'll send a message though facebook so you can check it out.

Thanks for your support!

Georgia

BTW - Tuesday & Thursday's card clubs are THIS WEEK!

No comments: