Monday, January 31, 2011

Greetings, Earthling!

Hi Stampers,

I actually got into my stamp room yesterday!!!  This was the first time (in a long time) I walked through those doors.  Life is moving so fast right now, and I'm trying to spend as much as I can with my family.  While Blake had a friend over to play I thought I would try out the new stamp set I purchase called Greetings, Earthlings!

If you've ever had one of those days when you just feel like you're from a different planet, you'll definitely appreciate this light-hearted set to help you tell your kids, "I come in peace." Five fun alien images, an intergalactic greeting, and a swirl accent complete this spaced out set that's great for children of all ages.


I picked out this stamp set thinking it would make cute Valentines, but the card I made yesterday was just for fun.


Here's the inside. . . I'm not sure who I'll send this card too, but I have it ready to go out!


Oh . . . before I go I wanted to share with you a picture of the reason I'm not stamping much right now.


Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: