Monday, January 17, 2011

Walt Disney World

Hi Stampers,

Well I am very happy to report we had an AWESOME time in Florida at Disney World. The kids were great and we had a fun time.  Blake and I came down with the flu the night before our flight home and it was a very bad night.  I don't think anyone but Callie Ann got much sleep that night. 

I took a ton of pictures. . . . I'd hate to see how many there was before I went through and deleted a bunch of them.  I like to use my rapid shoot to get pictures, so where some people might just take one or two pictures I take 10 or 20 of them. :o)

Today I'd like to share a few of the pictures from our trip.  I wish I would have had time to use My Digital Studio to make some pages, but I ran out of time.

Epcot was the first park we went to. . . they say this "ball" is the most photographed item on Earth.

Callie Ann slept a lot while we were there, but we still got her photo with some of the characters. . . . below you'll find her with Minnie Mouse.


And while she was awake I got her picture taken with Tinkerbell.  I just wished she wouldn't have had a blow out in the cute outfit she started the day in.  Tinkerbell and her friends had fun talking about Callie Ann's "ladybug spots".


Blake was excited to get his picture taken with McQueen and Mater. . . Callie Ann was sleeping so she didn't get to be in the photo.


Since we had a Disney Visa credit card we got a private photo shoot with Goofy and Minnie Mouse. . . it was lots of fun!


Here's Blake at the Magic Kingdom . . . We visited this park a few days, but the first day we were there we spent 10 hours at the park. . . we were all having so much fun we didn't want to leave.


And here are the kids in their mouse ears. . . it's a must when you go to Disney.  We even purchased mouse ears for my niece and nephew. . . $70 later they all four had mouse ears with their names on the back of them.



Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

p.s.
Just a reminder Tuesday and Thursday card clubs are THIS WEEK!!!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

What great pictures looks like you had loads of fun-great scrapbooking moments!!!