Friday, January 7, 2011

Bring on the Cake

Hi Stampers,

Happy Friday!!!  This week has been a crazy week as we prepare to leave on a family vacation and get the house ready for the house/dog sitters to come and stay.  We are leaving tomorrow AM for Disney World and are so very excited.  The last two nights has been really hard getting Blake to go to bed as he's ready for the magic to start.

I hope to have time to set up some post to post while I'm gone, so keep checking back and I hope they'll post as planned.  Also remember you can shop 24/7 while I'm gone at www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net.  I'm not sure how much (or any) Internet access I'll have while we are gone, so if you e-mail me I'll get back to you when we get home.

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the new stamp set, Bring on the Cake, from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which started January 4th.


I just love the colors together. . . I think it makes for a happy birthday card. :o)  This is one of the card we will be making at card club, and I have one spot open in each of my clubs, so if you'd like to join us we'd love to have you.

For more information on my clubs click HERE.  To join a club e-mail me at georgia@mustainlaw.com or call 309-221-9288. (please note January clubs will be held on the 3rd week due to being gone.)

Thanks for stopping by and have a Magical Day!

Georgia

No comments: