Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello, Doily!

Hi Stampers,

Just a reminder that the mini catalog goes until August 31st, so if you have something on your wish list you'll want to get it before then.  You can view the mini catalog at the top left side of my blog.

ALSO  The deadline for the Super Cute Button Bracelet class is August 30th. . . you can view all of the details HERE. (Please note demos are welcome to attend. . . just sent me an e-mail at georgia@mustainlaw.com for those details.)

Today I'd like to share with you a card made using the stamp Hello, Doily.  Better than the real thing, this intricate doily design comes in all colors since you can stamp it in any of our inks! Use this gorgeous artwork with other coordinating products from our Flirtatious suite.


The stamp was embossed with clear embossing powder then I used a sponge dauber to make it "pop"!

The birthday phrase comes from the Hostess Set, Happiest Birthday Wishes!

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

p.s.  Before I go I almost forgot to share with you a couple of pictures from the weekend.  My family took a road trip up to "Chicagoland" to see and ride on Thomas the Train!  Even though it rained on us for about 1 1/2 hours we still had a great time!

Here's Blake with Thomas the Train . . . he was excited to wear a rain coat.


And here's our wet family on the train. . . . we all had rain coats, but Rocky was the only one who didn't take his off on the ride.

And here's a picture after the rain came to a stop . . .


No comments: