Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Super Cute Button Bracelet Class

Hi Stampers,

School Starts today for Blake. . . he's so excited that he was up at 6am this morning.  Of course I'm gonna take a bunch of pictures today and if I don't forget I'll post some later.

Today I'd like to share with you the details of my Super Cute Button Bracelet Class.


How would you like to learn how to make a super cute button bracelet? if so, you'll want to attend one of the two classes I'm offering.


Option A: Friday, September 9th at 11AM
Option B: Saturday, September 10th at TBA*
(* Class will be at either 10am or 2pm; I'm waiting on Blake's soccer/football schedules.)

Cost is $15  You will have enough supplies to make two button bracelets. :o)

Please RSVP and send payment by August 30th.

When RSVPing let me know which pack of buttons you would like: Brights, Neutrals, Regals or Subtles.

If you have questions, or if you would like me to send you a flyer about this class with all of the details call 309-221-9288 or send me an e-mail: georgia@mustainlaw.com.

No comments: