Monday, October 11, 2010

Medallion Card

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all were able to get out and enjoy the wonderful weekend we were blessed with.  Saturday Blake had a soccer game and he was blessed to have so many family members and friends there to support him.  Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday.  The first one is Blake and the second one is Callie Ann and myself watching Blake!



Saturday night we enjoyed the Clover Fire Department's Annual Fish Fry. It was the first time we have ever been there and ate with the doors open!!! It was great!


Sunday our family hit the scenic drive for a couple of stops and rode on a wagon pulled by horses at Walnut Creek Barn. (I think that was the name.)  Once we got home and put Callie Ann down for her afternoon nap Blake and I went for a bike ride.  This was the first time I got to use my new bike, and I've decided I need a better seat!

OK . . .Stamp Time!

I'm so excited today to share with you a very simple card I made last week.  This card could be used for many occasions . . . from birthday to get well and anywhere in between.  It also uses on of the 5 in color colors, Poppy Parade!


This card was so quick and fast to make.  I used my Poppy Parade ink pad, Medallion stamp and Poppy Parade Ribbon.

I just LOVE the new In Color ribbon . . . . don't you?  Here's a close up.


If you would like to get a little sample pack of the ribbon I have some for sale.  You get approximately one yard of each of the 5 ink colors for $5.50.  If you are interested in the ribbon sample let me know and I'll get one ready for you to pick up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

What's going on this week?
Tonight ~ Kiri's workshop ~ Woodhull!
Tuesday ~ Card Club - Stacey is the hostess!
Wednesday ~ Card Club - Jadyn is the hostess!

No comments: