Today I have another sample to share with you from Stampin' Up! It's an awesome Pillowcase Dress! I think it would be so fun to make one of these for my little Callie Ann.
Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon
Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric: Eight at 5" x 5" and four at 2" x 28"
Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons
Flower Folds Bigz XL Die
Pink and white thread
Pillowcase dress pattern
- Sew pillowcase dress using pattern of your choice. (We found our pattern on the Internet.)
- Make spaghetti straps by running ribbon through front and back casing. Tie front and back ribbons at one shoulder to create a bow.
- Make ruffle with four 2" x 28" strips of polka-dot fabric. Gather and sew to pillowcase dress using white thread. Sew ribbon on top of the ruffle.
- Using the Flower Folds Bigz XL Die and polka-dot fabric, cut four 2-3/4" flowers and four 3" flowers.
- Stack four 2-3/4" flowers and sew down the center of each petal using white thread.
- Stack four 3" flowers and sew down the center of each petal using white thread.
- Attach button and ribbon to the flower and pin to dress with safety pin.
Thanks for stopping by today!