Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday Card

Hi Stampers,

As Halloween weekend approaches I find us already in full swing. . . we've carved our pumpkins, went a Halloween event last weekend at the Mall, Trunk or Treat was Wednesday night and thinking about trick or treating the mall tonight . . . then we'll try to squeeze all of the family trick or treating in Sat & Sun before our regular Trick or Treat schedule for Sunday night. . . . I'm tired already. . . on top of that I still have many projects to get done for next Saturday's craft show at Oak Run!  I've made my list and checking it twice trying to prioritize it in case I doesn't get all done. :o)

Last night I finished Snowman Kisses and started on "homemade" Christmas Fudge. . . I still need to hit the store (for the last time I hope) and pick up a few more items.  I also need to have my hubby make something to hang my Rag Quilt Purses on. . . any suggestions???

OK . . enough chatter. :o)  Today I'd like to share with you a quick and easy birthday card we made at card club this month. (BTW - new clubs start in JANUARY!!! Details will follow!)


You'll notice I used the spiral punch along the basic black card stock.  The Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise square was stamped using Versa Mark.  I decided to use the actual Crush Curry color on the same card stock so it would show a little better.

Let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy your weekend!!!

Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hey you could try a piece of pegboard with hooks-Ihave one in my craft room and use it for everything!!! Just an idea.