Monday, November 1, 2010

Oak Run Craft Show

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a Safe & Happy Halloween.  We had a chance to visit with lots of family and friends this weekend.  Here's a picture of Blake and Callie Ann!  Blake was a motocross driver and Callie Ann was a strawberry!


Besides running all over the country side trick or treating the family I've been so busy working on craft show items, I sure hope people are ready to start their Christmas Shopping on Saturday and are willing to make a little drive to Oak Run on Saturday from 9am-3pm. Here's all of the details, and a map!
If you can't make it to this show maybe you'd like to hit one of these:


November 13 - Alwood Grade School, Alpha, IL 8am-2pm
November 20 - VFW Hall, Monmouth, IL 8:30-1pm
December 4 - Alexis Community Center, Alexis, IL 9am-3pm

Over the weekend I got many items off of my Craft Show to do list, but I still have so many more to go!!!  I really hope Blake goes to bed well this week, so I can get working on my projects sooner each night.
 
Have a GREAT day!!!
Georgia

No comments: