Thursday, November 18, 2010

Season of Joy!

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card club members got to stamp this past month. Before I do that I'd like to invite you to join the next round of card clubs.  I'm changing it up this time!  Card clubs will run for a 6 month commitment instead of 10 and you'll no longer need to provide a snack.  Clubs will run from January-June!  I will be sending out all of the details in an e-mail (I hope today), so if you are not on my e-mail list you can send me an e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com) and I'll get you those details.

I have not decided on the night of card club yet.  . what night works best for you? 

OK . . . back to stamping!  Here's a prefect Christmas card in non traditional Christmas colors!

It uses the stamp set, Season of Joy, and to obtain the multi color look I used markers to color directly onto the rubber of the stamp!

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: