Monday, November 15, 2010

Red Snowflake Rag Quilt Purse and RSVP Pens

Hi Stampers,

A special thanks goes out to all who stopped by my booth on Saturday.  I enjoyed talking with each of you. . . next chance to visit my booth is this Saturday at the VFW Hall in Monmouth.  Show is from 8:30-2pm.

Here's a picture of  my booth from the weekend. . . I LOVE the space I have a the show in Alpha. I couldn't even get my whole booth in one picture, so I have two to share with you.



You can see I made a couple of new purses for this show.  I still have the snowflake red one for sale (along with many others). . . . cost is just $25.  Each purse takes around 6 hours to make.  Here's a better picture of the red purse.


Besides many Rag Quilt Purses one of the items I'll have for sale at the craft show are Altered RSVP pens.  Making these are super simple.  Just cut a little strip of designer series paper and place it inside the RSVP tube.


Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: