Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dasher & Lovely as a Tree

Hi Stampers,

So I was trying to set up this post last night, and the server kept rejecting my pictures, so . . . I'll try to get online today to see if it's working yet. :o)

Until then, have you checked out SU's Black Friday Sale that is going on right now???  Hope on over to my store at http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ to check out the online specials.

I was able to upload a picture this AM. :o)  Today I'd like to share a Christmas card with you.  It uses the Dasher and Lovely as a Tree Sets.


To get the different shade of the tree I used the stamping off technique and Dasher is embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I love this card!!! I just need Dasher.