Friday, November 12, 2010

M&M Sticks

Hi Stampers and thank goodness it's Friday!!!

I'm so excited about the craft show tomorrow . . . and hope to see many of you there.  It's at the Alwood grade school and cost is $1 to get in.  The money goes to the Time for Tots preschool, who organizes this event.  This year there are over 45 vendors!!!

When you come to the show make sure to hit both the gym and the cafeteria.  As you enter the grade school the cafeteria is off to your right and the gym is straight ahead.  Last year I was in the cafeteria!!!

This week I was able to get a new project done for the craft show.  I wanted to have it done before the Oak Run show, but time just didn't let it happen. . . but somewhere between the two card clubs and Christmas Card make and take I was able to get some M&M Sticks done.

I think they turned out super cute. . . what do you think? Card Stock used was Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White.   I also used a retired Christmas stamp set.  I've noticed that most of my craft show items used retired x-mas sets. . . sorry!  I guess I need to get some new ones for next year.


Here is a closer look at the M&M sticks!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Where did you get those bags and what size are they?

Thanks,
Shelby

Marcia said...

What bags are those candy pieces in? Cute idea for Christmas candy jar!!!