Thursday, November 4, 2010

Craziness Continues

Hi Stampers. . .

You can bet the craziness has continued at the Caulkins house.  Yesterday I was able to get all of the tiles washed, stamped, baked and sealed. . . then I even got the felt pieces on the back and put in a box!  I was also able to check off Snowman Soup from my to do list!

This morning I've been working on the Rag Quilt Purses. . . last night Rocky cut apart all of my square . . I'm so thankful he took the time to help do that.  Also this week Rocky make me a display to hang the purses on, and while I wish he would have painted it I can't wait to try it out.

So . . . .don't forget to stop out and see me on Saturday at Oak Run.  The Craft show is in the building by the swimming area.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: