Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 Christmas Card #1

Hi Stampers,

Today is the final day to get My Digital Studio (MDS) for 1/2 OFF. . . you can order MDS at www.GeorgiaCaulkins.StampinUp.net or call me at (309) 221-9288.   (It's also the last day to join the SU family for 1/2 off. . . you can visit my website listed above, and my recruiter password is: Glitterbees.)

I LOVE my copy of My Digital Studio, and have a sample to share with you today.  Last night while I was watching TV with my hubby I was playing with MDS on my laptop.  As you know Christmas is coming, so I used MDS to create a photo to go inside my Christmas cards.


Since I still need to stamp my Christmas cards there is a possibility this might not be the final version that goes into the cards, but it's a good start.  If I do have time to create another card you can bet I'll share it with you. :o)

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: