Friday, November 19, 2010

31st Annual Craft Show ~ Monmouth

Hi Stampers,

Tomorrow is the 31st Annual WCHCE Craft and Home Show event in Monmouth.  From 8:30 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M. you can Christmas shop at the VFW Hall (830 N.” G” Street ), Lincoln School (325 11th Street) and 1st Street Armory (215 South 1St Street).

I'm at the VFW Hall, so make sure to stop out and say hi!  There will be crafters at both the VFW Hall and Lincoln School.  At the 1st Street Armory you'll find home based businesses.

One of the items I'll have for sale is Magnets . . . and they are super strong!  I just love these little things on my fridge.  


I made them using Crystal Effects, Designer Series Paper and my 3/4" Circle Punch.  Click HERE to view other 2010 craft show items.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow!
Georgia

No comments: