Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Season’s Greetings Card

Hi Stampers,

I was wondering when the last time you checked out my Stampin' Up! website was and did you know you can view my blog feed from there? Click over to http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ and click on the My Stampin' Blog tab. 

While you're at my SU website check out the projects under the ideas tab.   Here you'll find many projects including the card I'm sharing here today.
Stamps
• Welcome Christmas
Paper
• Crumb Cake Card Stock
• Old Olive Card Stock
• Very Vanilla Card Stock
• Real Red Textured Card Stock
Ink
• Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Real Red Stampin’ Write® Marker
Accessories
• Real Red 5/8” Satin Ribbon
• Linen Thread
• Brights Designer Buttons
• Mini Library Clips
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Big Shot™
• Scallop Square Bigz™ Clear Die
• Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
• 2-1/2” Circle Punch

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: