Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Season of Hugs

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card club members stamped last night, and Wednesday club members will stamp tonight.  It uses the Season of Hugs stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog as well as the Beary Best Friends stamp set. 

The Season of Hugs stamp set was designed to be an accessory set for the Build-a-bear line.  It has Christmas,  Thanksgiving, Halloween and even teacher accessories to make your Build-a-bears so cute.

With Thanksgiving next month I decided to use the cute little baskets from the Season of Hugs stamp set as well as the phrase to make a Thanks card and here's what I came up with.


As you can see it's another simple and quick card.  I'm really loving the Build-a-bears and now that I have a little girl it's just that much more fun!

I only used two layer of card stock, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie.  The ribbon is 1/4" Grosgrain Pumpkin Pie and it was knotted and glued in placed.  Ink used was Basic Black and Stampin' Up!'s awesome markers.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions!

~ Georgia

No comments: