Monday, September 15, 2008

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack

Hello Ladies,

I've been very busy working on the cards for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack, but I need your help!!! Ribbon or No Ribbon? I like the simpleness of #2.



You'll be happy to know that I finished ALL 30 cards. The last one was stamped around 9:30 last night. I love to complete a project. . . how about you?

Registrations are staring to come in for my Stamp-a-Stacks. The registration DEADLINE for the Saturday, October 4th Stamp-a-Stack (9am at The Well in Monmouth) is 9/22. The deadline for the Sunday, November 9th Stamp-a-Stack (1pm at my house in Galesburg) is 10/29. Cost is $25 and you'll be stamping 30 cards.

Happy Stamping, and check back tomorrow to see what 30 cards from 1/2 a scrapbook kit looks like!!!

~ Georgia

No comments: