Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My 1st Big Shot Banner

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm very excited about my post today. I just finished it at 11pm last night, and I'm very tired as I type this blog. I'm thinking it needs some dazzling diamonds, but I was to tired to add them last night. . . and I really wanted to share it with you today. This way everyone is surprised on my blog.

I usually don't decorate for Halloween until October 1st, but I'll leave the banner up so my Wednesday Card Club Ladies will see it tonight.

What do you think about my first Big Shot Banner?
Here's the recipe:
Basic Black Card Stock
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Haunting Halloween Stamp Set
Basic Black Ribbon
Pumpkin Pie Ribbon
Big Shot Machine
Pennant Bigz XL Die
Extended Cutting Pads
Silver Brads
Markers
Chip Board ABC (retired) . . . I really wanted to use the Serif Essentials, but I don't have them yet. :o(

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: