Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What does 30 Christmas Cards Look Like?!?

Have you ever wondered what 30 stamped Christmas cards looked like? Well here is a picture of the 30 Christmas Cards I made. I used about 1/2 of the simple scrappin kit, I Wish.

These cards were a lot of fun to make. It did take me awhile to get started on them. I made 3 a couple of Saturdays ago while at the Monmouth Make and Take and then got back to them this past weekend while some ladies were stamping at my house for another make and take.

After everyone left and Blake went down for his nap I was able to do some serious stamping!!! I left the large table set up all weekend, and finished the cards Sunday Night. It was a really good feeling cleaning up my stamps and ink pads knowing I was DONE with a Project!!! Ok after my post yesterday I'm sure you were expecting to see some of the actual card fronts, not the edges, so here they are:

Thanks for Stopping By!
Georgia

No comments: