Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's the Good Witch!

Good Morning Stampers,

I am so excited about this post that I can hardly wait until 4am on Sunday for it to be posted. While Blake was napping on Saturday I had a chance to play with my Big Shot, and I came up with a Georgia Original. I'm always so excited when I can do something on my own. At convention Shelli showed us a very cute Santa she made using the Big Shot. So at first I sat down and re-created my version of Shelli's Santa. Here is my version and you can see Shelli's version in my Big Shot Album on the left side of this page.

After I made my santa I got thinking Halloween is coming . . . . I wonder if I can make a witch using my big shot Pennant die. . . . Guess What??? I did!


What do you think of my witch?


Rocky, my husband, suggested adding a mole on her nose, but since we have a 2 1/2 year old I wanted to make her a good witch, not a wicked witch.


For the hat I used Basic Black Card Stock and the Big Shot Pennant Die, which is exclusive to SU, and in Shelli's Signature Line.


I covered sticky strip with Sliver Embossing Powder and heated it to make the ban on the bottom of the hat. The face is Green Galore Card Stock and the Bigz Top Note die. For the eyes I used the 3/4" circle punch and the 1/2" circle punch. I also used the White Gel Pen. The nose is the large oval and I cut it and popped it up with a dimensional. The mouth is also the large oval punch, and I used my scissors to cut off a little bit to use. Her hair is Lovely Lilac Card Stock in 1/2" x 4" strips.


Here is a close up. Doesn't she look Happy!

Thanks for stopping By!
Georgia

No comments: