Saturday, June 19, 2010

Callie Ann's Announcement

Hi Stampers,

Two post in two days. . . are you as excited as I am???  Callie Ann has been a wonderful baby, but I'm still trying to find time to do everything I need to do in one day. :o)

Today I'd like to share with you the birth announcement that I made using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.  I had good intentions to stamp Callie Ann's announcements,  but time has gotten away from me and they need to go out now!

It was very quick and easy to create this announcement and I even did with one hand while I was holding my precious Callie Ann. :o)


You can print items from My Digital Studio using your home printer, or you can even order professional prints directly from Stampin' Up!

Now I just need to get my envelopes addressed and mailed out.

As always if you have questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job and she is definitely a cutie!!

Marty

Marcia said...

How cute is that!!! I was so glad to see her the other day-Heather and I will come and see her when my order is in! Take care Marcia