Thursday, June 3, 2010

StampAttics' Sample

Hi Stampers,

I have been so busy preparing for Carol's Mom and Me workshop on Saturday and Card Club next week that I do have new things to share with you, but I didn't have time to take any pictures yet. . . until then I have a sample to share with you of a card sample from the last StampAttic's meeting.


Don't you just love the flower on this card???  Let me know if you'd like to learn how to make it and we can schedule a party where I can share this easy technique with you and your friends.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

p.s.  Starting in July you'll notice a slight increase in make and take cost.  With the release of the new catalog July 1st you'll notice that card stock prices have gone up and I will have to raise my prices come July 1st. I know how I don't like things dropped on me at the last minute, and I'm guessing you don't either, so I thought I would spring this on you know. . . . BTW I don't have any make and takes planned as of yet, because I am still waiting for the arrival of our second child.

No comments: