Thursday, June 24, 2010

Garage Sale Info and Jessica & Angie's Card

Hi Stampers,

I'd like to start today by inviting you to stop by my Garage Sale this weekend.  All of the details are below, and I hope you can make it!

789 Jefferson Street
Friday and Saturday 8-12
Rain or Shine!

Stampin' Up! Items: Ink Pads, Stamp Sets, Markers, Buttons, Brads, RubOns, Card Stock, Designer Series Paper, Watercolor Crayons, Classic Stampin' Spots, Craft Stampin' Spots, Punches, Glitter, Embossing Powder and much more! 

As well as "regular" garage sale items:

Men, Women and Kid Harley Shirts; Women Leather Jacket; 2 Motorcycle Helmets; Hunting Clothes and Boots; Christmas House Villages; Computer Desk; Bedroom Desk; 2 (two drawer) Night Stands; Baby Clothes-3T (Boy); Crib bumper, Crib Mattress protector;  Maternity Clothes; Pyrex/Kitchen items and Much More.

*****Now onto stamping!*****

Today I'd like to share with you a card Callie Ann and I received from Jessica and Angie. 


I just love how Jessica used the Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on this card.  Thanks Ladies!

And thank you for stopping by today!

Have a GREAT one!
Georgia

No comments: