Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dog - Punch Art.

Hi Stampers,

Today is an exciting day, because the last chance lists are released!!!  You'll want to check out http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ to view the list.  If you are on my e-mail list I'll e-mail a copy soon!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. . . mine was spent waiting to have a baby, which didn't happen.  However, my husband's cousin and his wife did have their baby girl on my due date! Since she was three weeks early I don't really want to switch her due dates I just hope mine comes before the weekend!

I spent a lot of time this weekend with family, so that didn't leave much time for stamping stuff to share with you. . . . however, I do have a card to share with you . . . it's more punch art that I snapped a picture of at the last StampAttic's meeting.

I decided to share the dog with you, because it looks sad.  I thought it would be perfect, since that's how I'm feeling waiting for the baby to come.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

Updated @ 6:30am to add the Last Chance Lists:

Click HERE for the Stamp List
Click HERE for the DefinitelyDecorative List
Click HERE for the Accessory Lists

No comments: