Saturday, December 19, 2009

BAB Scrapbook Page

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share a picture with you that those of you who are attending my Mom & Me class on Monday get to make. . . . it's a 12x12 scrapbook page.  I used the cute Build-a-Bear to make a santa for my page.



The picture is of my son taking in 2007 when he went to see santa. . . you can tell from the picture that Blake didn't like Santa that year.  In the center of each of the snowflake punches is a gold brad.  This years picture was much better, but as with most of my digital photos it's only in digital form.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to take it easy.  Today we are going to attempt to make a gingerbread house. . that is if I start to feel better. . . Rocky gave me his cold. :o(

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: