Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Make and Take Classes

Hi Stampers,

Just a remind that there is a craft show at the Alexis Community Center today from 9am-3pm.  Hope you can stop out and see me!

If you're on  my mailing list yesterday you should have received a copy of my December newsletter in your inbox.  In it I talked about the two make and take classes I'm holding in December. 




The first make and take class will be on Sunday, December 13th starting at 1pm at my home in Galesburg.  You will be making your own Tile Coasters.  We'll stamp, bake and seal them.  Cost is only $8 and you'll be making 1 pack of 4 coasters or you can make 3 sets for $20.  They make wonderful Christmas Gifts.  Please RSVP by 12/11 so that I can get the supplies ready and make sure to tell me how many sets you would like to make.




The second make and take class is on Monday, December 21st from 6-7pm.  This is a Mom and Me Class and once again we will be using the Build-a-Bears.  Cost is $15 and we will be making 3 to 4 projects.  Children ages 3 and up are welcome to attend this class.  Space is limited and RSVPs will be taken until 12/16, or the class is full. . . whichever comes first.

I hope to stamp with you soon!
Georgia

No comments: