Friday, December 4, 2009

SAB Sample!

Hi Stampers,

Just a reminder that there is a craft show in Alexis tomorrow. . . 9am-3pm.  I hope to see you there!!!

As a Stampin' Up! demo I get to pre-order certain items before the rest of the stamping world can order them. :o)  It's just another perk!  Right now I can order items from the Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) catalog.  While I haven't placed my order yet I have hopes to do that today!

Since I don't have any SAB samples to show you that I've made I have pulled another sample from the Stampin' Up! website.  This time it was created by: Kathy Roper . . . Enjoy!


Stamp Set
•Happy MomentsPaper

Card Stock
•Chocolate Chip card stock
•Old Olive card stock
•Bashful Blue card stock
•Close to Cocoa card stock
•Very Vanilla card stock

Ink
•Basic Brown Classic Stampin' Pad
•Bashful Blue Stampin' Write marker
•Certainly Celery Stampin' Write marker
•Old Olive Stampin' Write marker
•Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write marker

Accessories
•½" Circle punch
•¾" Circle punch
•1" Circle punch
•1 ¼" Circle punch
•Stampin' Dimensionals
•SNAIL adhesive

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: