Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Memories

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share a scrapbook page with you.  It will look familiar to those of you who opened their newsletter. :o)  The Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit is the perfect way to crank out those Christmas scrapbook pages.
 

Make sure to check back tomorrow as I'm using the My Digital Studio software to scrapbook Blake's visit with Santa Clause!

Oh . . . .before I got have you heard about the 12 days of Holiday Sales???  From December 11-22, 2009 you can check out this online holiday promotion that will give you a great opportunity to purchase some of your favorite products at great discounts.  Promotion details, including product offering and prices will be posted on my website (http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/) on December 11, 2009.

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: