Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cards

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share a few Christmas cards with you, but before I do that I want to remind you that you can get Stampin' Up! gift certificates from me.  Either buy one for a friend, or tell your "santa" to get one from me for you.  :o)

OK. . .now my friend needed a few more Christmas cards and asked me to make her some.  Since she attended my Christmas card stamp-a-stack using the scrapbook kit I thought I'd make her some using that kit.  It only took me about 15 minutes to crank out these 10 cards for her to pick from.



If you haven't had a chance to stamp your cards yet you have one week until Christmas!!!  Get Stamping.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

p.s.  Don't forget my mom and me class is Monday night.  I have a couple spots open if you'd like to come let me know ASAP!

No comments: