Friday, December 11, 2009

Good Neighbors Sale-a-Bration Card

Hi Stampers,

I have exciting news to share with you . . .ok maybe it's only exciting for me, but yesterday I got my 2010 planner!!!  I've been lost without being able to look forward to January.  One of the things I'm most excited about is Sale-a-brations (SAB) 2010.  It runs for 3 months!!!  Promotion Dates: January 5-March 31, 2010 and now that I have my planner we can schedule your workshop.

SAB is the best time to be a customer, hostess and even join as a demonstrator, because no matter which option you pick you can earn FREE stamps with them all!!!

If you'd like to have a SAB party let me know and we can pick a date!!!

Since we're talking about SAB today I'd like to share with you a SAB card I pulled from the Stampin' Up! website.  It was created by: Jean Goodman


Stamps: Good Neighbors *SAB*; Loads of Love Accessories

Paper: Bermuda Bay card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Whisper White card stock

Ink: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad, Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad

Accessories: Melon Mambo 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

P.S. Don't forget to register for Sunday's make at take.  It's at my house in Galesburg starting at 1pm.  We're making 4 packs of tile coasters.  Cost is $8 for one set of 4 or $20 for three sets of 4.

No comments: