Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bacon, Eggs & Binder Clips!!!

Hi Stampers,

Today I have a couple of pictures to share with you.  As you know I have been working on items for craft shows, and I'm pleased that last Saturday was my last craft show of the season.  At that craft show they had a bake sale, and my mother purchased the cutest snack. . . it was Bacon & Eggs!



They were so yummy!  The "yoke" of the egg was a M&M and the egg white was almond bark which topped the "bacon" which was pretzels.

One of the item that always seem to go well at craft shows are Jumbo Binder Clips.  They are a perfect way to display a holiday picture, note or even use to hold place cards for your holiday dinner.




I used a retired stamp set, but the ribbon, card stock and designer paper are all current.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to RSVP for Sunday's make and take class.  Details can be found HERE.

- Georgia

No comments: