Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Goodbye 2009 and Hello 2010!!!

Have you made your New Years resolution yet???  If not, you still have a little bit of time to think of something.  Personally I would like to find time to do more scrapbooking.  With baby #2 on the way I've been busy working on Blake's baby book.  It's good motivation thinking in 6 months I have another baby with a whole baby book of it's own.  Now I just need to get busy on the scrapbooks!!! 

Did you notice the new banner on my blog today???  It was made using the My Digital Studio (MDS) software from Stampin' Up!  MDS could be my ticket to getting all caught up scrapbooking before baby #2 arrives. :o)



Well this is the last post for 2009 . . .thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to check back tomorrow.

Have a SAFE New Years!!!
Georgia




No comments: