Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Hi Stampers,

I'm starting the New Year off right, by giving away a FREE stamp set from my stash at home.  Early this week I sent an e-mail out to those of you who are on my e-mail list.  I wanted input on my stamp clubs that will be starting in March.  Thank you to all of those who took a minute to respond to me.  All of your input will help in the planning of the new stamp clubs. :o)

Well I don't want to keep you waiting any longer. . . the winner of the FREE stamp set is:

Sonda!!!

Congrats Sonda. . . you can pick up your stamp set when you come to club this month. :o)

I'm sorry to say that only one person could win the stamp set from me, but EVERYONE can get a FREE stamp set from Stampin' Up!  when they place a $50 order.  In fact you can chose more than before.  Click HERE to view the Sale-a-bration mini catalog and I've also got it posted on the right side of this page.





And while you are looking at the Sale-a-bration catalog make sure to check out the Occasions Mini Catalog . . trust me it won't be hard to find $50 worth of new goodies to buy so that you can get a FREE Sale-a-bration product.


And before I go I wanted to make sure you saw the new buttons that took me about 5 seconds to do with the My Digital Studio software . . . what do you think?



Have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Georgia

1 comment:

Annie Fancher said...

Wow - what a wonderful looking year for SU! Finally they jumped on the bandwagon with Clear Mounted Stamps and then to add the new punches that go flat.....YeeHaw!