Friday, January 8, 2010

Mom and Me Class!!!

Hi Stampers!

I am very excited today to show you the first project that you will get to make at the next Mom and Me Class.  At my last class I asked the girls what project they liked best and they all said the Build-a-Bear framed art, so I knew the first project I wanted to create for this class was just that. . . only with a Valentine theme.



For this project I used my Big Shot and the Stampin' Up! Bear Bigz Die, Beary Lovely Sizzlits Die and Beary Essentials Bigz Die. Colors used are Whisper White, Creamy Carmel, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Real Red.  The Designer Paper is new from the Occasions Mini catalog and is called: Sending Love Specialty.  I also used my heart punch and a little stripped real red ribbon.
 
This Mom and Me class is Scheduled for Sunday, January 31st starting at 2pm at my home in Galesburg.  Cost for this class is $15 and you'll need to bring scissors and your choice of adhesive.  Since we are using the build-a-bear dies I suggest also bringing a liquid adhesive like the Tombo Multi Purpose adhesive.  If you don't have any of this glue let me know and I may have an extra one you can purchase. :o)

Space is limited, so RSVP today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!
Georgia

No comments: