Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fox & Friends

Hi Stampers. . .

Look what was by my front door when I got home last night. . .



Card Club orders are IN, and ready to be pick up!  Look what's on the top of the box!



And the side!



Sale-a-brations is such a fun time. . . in the above picture it said: Friends, Fresh Ideas & FREE Products!  If you'd like to experience these wonderful things contact me to schedule your Sale-a-bration workshop today!

Besides Sale-a-bration don't forget we have the Occasions Mini catalog right now. . . one of the stamp sets in the mini catalog is called Fox and Friends.  I made this cute card below casing a layout I found online.




This is going to be one of the cards you get to stamp at The Well Make and Take in Monmouth On 2/6.  Click HERE for those details and see one of the other cards.  Don't forget to RSVP for this event!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: